Sunday, November 20, 2011

How do I loose the extra skin after having a baby?

I'm 17 and i just had a baby 1 year ago. Before I got pregnant I was 5'4 and 120 lbs. Now I weigh 160 lbs. How do I go back to being at least 130 lbs? I have extra flabby skin that I want to lose too thats taking up my inches. I'm a 12 now andused to be a 5. I would like at least a 7. HELP!!! I CANT AFFORD SURGERY!!!! details of exersizes too iif you can please

How do I loose the extra skin after having a baby?
I want to open by saying if you have loose skin after a healthy weight loss; it means you have lost a lot of weight. Congratulations are definitely in order! So, what to do about the loose skin?


The first word of advice is, don't fret about it too much.


I might not look extremely attractive to you. However, you need to realize that the first thing people are going to notice about you and focus on is the weight you have lost.


http://weightloss-obesity.blogspot.com


They probably won't even notice any loose skin, and if they do they are most probably going to view it as a sign of victory.


Your skin is constantly renewing itself with old cells dying off and new ones replacing them.


Over a period of time your skin will naturally contract to snugly fit the new slim and trim you.





If loose skin after healthy weight loss is really a serious self-image problem to you, then you could speak with your physician about cosmetic surgery. Although, this is not an approach that I would recommend because of the risks of scars and infections that go with any type of surgery.





A far more sensible approach would be to be patient. Allow your skin some time to adapt to your new body size.





While you wait for your skin to catch up, ensure that you give it the proper skin care treatment.





This involves keeping it properly cleansed and moisturized. The healthier your skin, the quicker it will adapt itself after your weight loss


No comments:

Post a Comment