Sunday, November 20, 2011

What is the best way to loose the extra skin after a baby on your tummy?

I am not over weight, I actually weigh less now then I did pre pregnancy( GO STRESS) I am thin and skinny (5^4 110lbs) but I still have what I call a pouch of skin on my belly, it looks wrinkled almost. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? Will ever have a cute flat tummy again w/o surgery?





had the little man 10 months ago





HELP!!!! I want to wear a 2 piece with confidence this summer

What is the best way to loose the extra skin after a baby on your tummy?
I have an 8 month old daughter and know how you feel. I worked at a plastic surgeons office for 3 years and can tell you that the skin WILL conract/shrink up SOME. It will not be like it was. A tummy tuck will probably be in your future. Sorry. I look forward to having a few more kids and scheduling my surgery.
Reply:do lots of abs and sit in the sauna. And if you want just a little more help take redline

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment