Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats the deal here? What must i do to get rid of this loose skin? anyone in the medical field plz answer?

ok I used to be pretty big for my height but that was last year I am 5'10 and now weigh 157 pounds and workout all the time, but last year I when I first started I weighed 225, granted im only 21 years old, so everyone tellls me Im young enough where with excercise and such it should go away, however all the crunches and abdominal work i do just makes my stomach muscles increas and hard as a rock however you cant see my abs unless I tense up and only then you just see the lineings of them...anyone know if im just paranoida and eventualy this will workout, cause im too poor to pay for a tummy tuck and by the time I get a full toned 6 pack its gona look like a giant boulder bulging outa my stomach...any suggestions or anyone in the medical field know what I should do??

Whats the deal here? What must i do to get rid of this loose skin? anyone in the medical field plz answer?
I've heard the extra skin is impossible to get rid of without surgery, because it's been stretched out.

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment