Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I lost allot of weight and have loose skin around my mid section what can I do to make this tighten up?

Nothing to tell you the truth. After a large amount of weight loss the skin is stretched to the point where it has lost its elasticity. The elasticity will never return. Trust me I lost over 85 pounds and have kept it off for 7 years. I did crunches till I was blue in the face and took up bodybuilding but nothing ever "tightened" it up in the least. Needless to say, I ended up getting surgery to get it removed and I couldn't be happier.





I was 18 when i lost all my weight...the skin still never regained elasticity!

I lost allot of weight and have loose skin around my mid section what can I do to make this tighten up?
It depends on your age, how much weight and how loose the skin is. If you are under 30, lost less than 50lbs, the skin might shrink back. If you are over 30, lost more than 80lbs, you will probably need plastic surgery.
Reply:Surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment