Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do u lose loose skin?

We'll i had a baby 3 yrs ago and i was very skinny, and now i just look like i'm like five months pregnant. what should i do i feel like try relacore but i'm not sure it works. or maybe sit ups





HELP

How do u lose loose skin?
Sit ups and running i would guess.





Theres also surgery if exersize dosnt work.
Reply:Try cardio exercise and ab exercises. The loose skin will tighten over time, to a certain extent. But the best thing for a belly bulge is ab exercises. By strengthening and tightening/toning your ab muscles your posture will improve, thus minimizing the belly bulge. Stay away from the medications, creams and pills!


I lost over 100 pounds 11 years ago. I still have a small flap of skin that covers my lower abs. I have a six pack except for the extra skin. I still do cardio 5 times per week, abs at least twice per week and weight training 2-3 times per week.


No comments:

Post a Comment