Thursday, July 22, 2010

Will the loose skin go away?

I lost a lot of weight thru dieting like 60 lbs in 1 year. People tell me I'm skinny and stuff but when I look in the mirror I see a small belly and man-boobs, when i lean down, they sag as well, like a bag of rocks. So I decided to join a gym and have been doing cardio for 1 hour these past 2 weeks, I'll start including weight training eventually, I go 5 times a week. I heard that if you're young your skin should be back to normal in a matter of months, I'm 19 what do you think?

Will the loose skin go away?
I am sorry to tell you that they probably will not go away on their own. lift weights focus sing on those areas and that will let build the muscle underneath and fill in some of it. Other than that it is cosmetic surgery. Good Luck

frangipni

No comments:

Post a Comment