Thursday, July 22, 2010

What can I do about loose skin under my chin?

I am 19 years old, about 5'5 and weigh 116 lbs. I am not fat by any means, but I feel like I have a double chin. I heard that exercising your neck only stretched it out more? I also heard that moisturizing can help..but I don't see how that will shrink my skin back to normal? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

What can I do about loose skin under my chin?
I have the same issue; however, I have seen myself improving over the months by chewing gums. I think it strengthen the muscles on my chin.
Reply:You are only 19, definately not overweight and not old enough to have aging skin with a loss of elasticity. My best guess is that your chin/jawline bone structure is very small and lacking prominence. No moisturizer will help with this problem. In the future if it really bothers you and you are really serious. You can see a plastic surgeon for a simple chin implant and that should help structure your face more and improve the appearance of your double chin. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment